The Business Solution For USB Independance
The myUTN-2500 Deviceserver integrates almost every USB device into all common network types — the fast and easy way. The myUTN-2500 USB Deviceserver is a “plug&play” solution: Once the device is embedded into the network, you can manage the connected USB devices transparently via the associated software SEH UTN Manager — just as if the USB devices were locally attached to the PC (point-to-point connection).
Use a great variety of USB devices with control and flexibility via the network, such as external hard disks, flash drives, scanners, gauges, medical equipment, RDXremovable disks, multifunction peripherals, cameras, telephone systems and manymore.
- Tech Specifications
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 BaseT/TX/T)
- 3 x USB 3.0 Ports (SuperSpeed)
- USB Port 3 as charging port (CDP – Charging Downstream Port)
- VLAN (802.1Q)
- SEH UTN Manager for fast and simple installation
- SEH UTN Manager for: Microsoft® Windows (32/64-Bit; XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008 R2, Server 2011, Server 2012, Server 2016, Windows 10), OS X/macOS (10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.2 and later, 10.12.x and later) and Linux (64-Bit; Ubuntu 12.4.x LTS, Ubuntu 14.04.x LTS, Oracle Linux 6.5).
- myUTN Control Center (configuration, administration, monitoring and maintenance via browser)
- Regular software updates, technical support worldwide for free
- 36 month of guarantee (upgradable to 60 Month)
- Encryption: SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2, HTTPS
- Authentication: 802.1X (EAP-MD5, EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-TTLS, PEAP)
- Certificate management: self-signed certificate, certificate request, CA certificate, PKCS#12 certificate, S/MIME certificate
- TCP port access control
- Device access control (password protection, session login)
- USB HID class blocking
- Port key control
- Notification service
- USB port deactivation